Thank you for a great season! Alpine Meadows is closed for the 2012-13 winter season. We'll see you next year!
Private lessons provide the most flexibility and the best learning environment for any skier or rider who wish to focus on specific goals, build technique and have fun on the slopes.
|Half-day Private||9am-12pm or
|2-hour Private||Walk in only, based on availability||$308|
|1-hour Private||Walk in only, based on availability||$154|
|Full-day Private 5-Pack||Save 10% when you buy 5 private lessons||$2,829|
|Passholder half-day private non-holiday*||9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm||$309|
*Holiday dates include December 26-31, 2012; January 19-20, 2013; February 16-23, 2013.
Benefits of a private lesson
- Personal support and hands-on guidance learning your first turns-skiing or snowboarding.
- In-depth analysis of your technique and skill-building drills tailored to improve your skiing and snowboarding.
- Guidance to find the best terrain and conditions of the day.
- An engaging instructor to ensure your family has a safe, fun, and inspirational learning experience that will keep them coming back for more.
- An introduction to our terrain parks or help mastering your biggest tricks whether you are on skis or a snowboard.
- Priority lift lines so you can rip top to bottom laps on any lift on any day!
Getting ready for your ski lesson and snowboard lesson
- Please check-in, ready to go, at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your lesson.
- Private lessons do not include lift tickets or equipment rentals. Please consider the time it may take for the rental process and arrive at least one hour prior to lesson start time.
- To get the most out of your lesson, be sure all participants are of the same discipline and a similar ability. The instructor must teach to the lowest level.
- If you are planning on booking a particular instructor, booking one month in advance is the best way to ensure your instructor's availability.
Release of Liability Form
Please fill out a release of liability form for each individual taking a lesson. One per season is required.